King James Version Bible
2 Peter Chapter 1
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
Matthew Chapter 7
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Romans Chapter 3
10. As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11. There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13. Their throat [is] an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps [is] under their lips:
14. Whose mouth [is] full of cursing and bitterness:
15. Their feet [are] swift to shed blood:
16. Destruction and misery [are] in their ways:
17. And the way of peace have they not known:
18. There is no fear of God before their eyes.
Ecclesiastes Chapter 7
20. For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
James Chapter 3
6. And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8. But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
Psalms Chapter 14
2. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, [and] seek God.
3. They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.
Romans Chapter 3
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
1 John Chapter 1
10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1 Timothy Chapter 6
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Hebrews Chapter 11
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 John Chapter 4
12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
Ecclesiastes Chapter 12
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
Matthew Chapter 22
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
John Chapter 13
34. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
1 Timothy Chapter 1
5. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
Galatians Chapter 6
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
John Chapter 13
35. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Colossians Chapter 3
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
John Chapter 8
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John Chapter 15
9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- How do I find affiliate marketers
- Can JEE be subjective
- Who was Tommy Tune
- Can art compete with nature
- What would a humanist do
- How was the Turin Shroud carbon dated
- What is the humanistic approach
- Is your delivery service available in Bangalore
- What are the advantages of learning Hadoop
- Brooklyn Kensington Midwood or Sunset Park
- What determines a planet or moons gravity
- What are some public transport hacks
- Whats essential for your life
- What can cause left arm weakness numbness
- How do I brand myself online