Well we all know that marijuana causes munchies, but in addition to making you hungry, it also makes food taste better, and sex feels better. What is the actual process that causes this? I've googled and researched and found nothing about this. Anybody know what is going on in the body that causes these types of feelings?
For example, I'm eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right now, and I haven't smoked any marijuana yet today. I was just thinking to myself "this doesn't taste nearly as good as last time I had one". It just seems to make food much more enjoyable, not just because you are hungry and quenching that thirst, but the actual taste of it is magnified for some reason.
p.s. I've seen marijuana questions on here before, and I've seen the usual ignorant people who try to lecture. Save yourself the time and please don't lecture me. I'm 27 years old, I've been smoking it most of my life, it doesn't cause cancer (that's been proven by the country's top cancer researcher Donald Tashkin), I have an IQ of 131 which was determined a month ago, and I'm very successful, so save yourself the time and don't lecture me please. I'm an adult.
- When was the last 3rd party president
- Is raiding Area 51 a good idea
- How do you say pirate in Russian
- What are your tips to make makeup
- How do you feel about glitter
- Why is smoking considered cool in colleges
- What are the benifits of Fennel
- When is an ESTJ not an ESTJ
- Can someone with NPD have alexithymia
- Do circuses have multiple tents
- How would Sherlock Holmes guess peoples passwords
- Why is IOTA growing so much
- How were medieval sailing ships built
- What kind of Psalm is Psalm 63
- What EDC item is often overlooked
- Is the universe a paradox
- Where actually tears came from
- Who sings the song Just One Person
- Have you done your breakfast
- What is PHP movie script