i asked a similar question about 7 years ago on here. and was endlessly berated.
different ammo weights going at different speeds generate different energies. different energies are used for different applications. for example. could you use a round that generated 1500 foot pounds of energy on a rabbit? i mean..you could. but there likely wont be anything left.
could you use a round that generated 70 foot pounds of energy on a hippo?
again, you could... but youll live a really short life after that.
then theres other things besides hunting. take for example, people who dont want to deal with recoil impulses will likely choose a double stack full sized 9mm while people who dont care about that would choose a revolver.
the heavier the bullet, and lighter gun, makes recoil harder. different calibers, have different weight ranges, that go into certain guns, that can handle certain powder amount and boom.
thats why you have many different calibers.
- How do electrical generation companies make money
- What is your opinion on Eckhart Tolle?no_redirect=1
- Is Apple in terminal decline?no_redirect=1
- Are there any vegan people in LA
- Why do electron shells increment irregularly
- How do I memorize organic chemistry reactions
- Can blockchain technology disrupt the journalism industry
- Are there better antidepressants than SSRIs
- What does a carbon atom contain
- What is being a socialite like
- What is 2 2 5
- How does the stock market affect companies
- Who blocked or unfriended me on Facebook
- Will China be a super power soon
- Is the Stratolaunch the future of airplanes
- What are hard dollars and soft dollars
- Is liver transplant surgery good
- Can I use iPhone 5 in 2020
- Is RSS nationalist or communal
- Are meetings therapeutic