October 12, 2012
New Delhi, India
Amit Bhadana (born: September 7, 1994 (1994-09-07) [age 25]) is a YouTube personality and an Indian comedian, who came to limelight when his reply video of Adele's song, “Hello” made quite an impact on social media. After his first successful video, he made another dubbing video on Eminem which also went viral.
Amit was born in Faridabad, India on September 7, 1994. He was born to a Gurjar family at Johripur village in North India. He completed his high school in Yamuna Vihar School and has a degree in the law field.
Amit was born in the rural side of North India in Faridabad. He did his schooling from Lovely Buds Public School, Johripur, Delhi. After completing schooling, he decided to complete his graduation. He got his graduation from Delhi University. He was born in a middle-class family. His father name is Narendra Bhadana.
Initially, Amit joined YouTube with his self-titled channel on October 24, 2012, but it did not make any impact till 2015. In 2015, he uploaded his reply video of Adele’s song on his Facebook profile which was an instant hit followed by his next video dubbing of Eminem. As of 2018, Amit’s net worth is estimated at $2 million.
- He is focused on building his career in YouTube rather than hanging out with girls.
- Amit stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 7 inches and weighs about 65 kg.
- He has black eyes and black hair.
This page was created by Flugmented on November 12, 2019.
- What is the true definition of wise
- Is the job market for accountants growing
- Can sprits hurt people
- Do Hindus ask questions about their religion
- How do people cheat in a relationship
- What are some pictures of Nivetha Thomas
- What are the benefits of gymnastics
- Is an Apple fritter considered a doughnut
- any architecture Thesis Topics for working students
- How can you lose weight by stress
- Do Federal student loans increase tuition prices
- What does tuberculosis do
- Who investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
- What is Coca Cola called in China
- GitHub What is a pull request
- Why is Lamborghini better than Ferrari