Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is a commuter bike launched at a base price of Rs. 66,618 in August 2019 by Bajaj in India. Pulsar 125 is powered by 124cc engine claiming mileage of 51.46kmpl. Pulsar 125 has a 4-stroke, 2-valve, twin spark BS6 compliant dts-i engine and a 5 speed gear box. Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon comes with drum breaks in front and rear. It is available in 3 variants.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Latest Updates
Bajaj has discontinued the Pulsar 125 drum brake variant due to low demand. The disc variant, on the other hand, will continue to be sold at Rs 66,618 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It’s based on the Pulsar 150 and as a result, looks almost identical aside from the paint scheme. Powering the bike is a 124cc air-cooled single-cylinder motor that pumps out 12PS of power at 8500rpm and 11Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Underpinnings include a double-cradle frame with a conventional telescopic fork and a twin shock setup at the rear. A 240mm disc brake upfront and a 130mm drum unit at the rear aid with braking. Its 17-inch wheels come wrapped in 80/100-section tyre at the front and a 100/90-section rear tyre.
- Why am I jobless 1
- Why do some people build momentum daily
- What do people use nickel for?no_redirect=1
- Is the story of Cincinnatus true
- How is electrical energy turned into motion
- What is a service level agreement
- Does C++ work properly on Windows 10
- What causes fluid behind the ear
- Do you ever workout at the gym
- How did you learn Polish
- What is your review of IGI 2
- How powerful is our habit
- How is life at Mahindra Comviva
- Can you sign your own death warrant
- Who is the editor for Smashing Magazine