100% Irish Merino Wool Double Collar Aran Knit Coat by West End Knitwear
by Aran Crafts
"Comfortable, Classic Style in 100% Soft Wool" - by Cierra Shore (a gorgeous valley)
I LOVE this wool, zippered jacket. It is a nice, dark charcoal color. The stitches are even, pockets well done. Zipper works well.
This keeps me v-e-r-y warm, and it's a softer wool than I expected.
Normally I don't like anything near my neck (which is why I avoid crew neck shirts), however, this is an exception. This wonderful collar is great when one is not a scarf-wearer, because you can raise the color that can help block the windy chill. We've been having very high winds and colder weather than typical, and this is what I wear when I have to go out and want my rear end covered. I'm a big woman, and don't like tight fitting anything-- this fits very comfortably. I was surprised that this was able to adequately cover my large posterior.
I would order this again, and definitely recommend for folks who live in cold/colder climates (and ... full review
- How neural are neural networks
- What is your most humiliating interview experience
- Are female HPDs just female narcissists
- Can I get rich by selling donuts
- What is Kurt Vonneguts Masterpiece
- How do you say Revoke in Portuguese
- What is 0 x 0 1
- Is Tumblr against LGBTQ
- What are ballot access laws
- How did you get over your insecurities
- What are the best detox supplements
- Where can I find classical Chinese music
- What is proof by counterexample
- How do I create a Lotus account
- What type of growth leads to prosperity
- Is it human nature to be negative