In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Eunji Lee, head pastry chef at the critically acclaimed and Michelin-starred restaurant Jungsik in New York City. Eunji talks us through her favorite kitchen tools, which include hyper-precise tweezers, a turntable, pastry tips, an offset spatula, and a spray gun she learned to use with her mentor, the famous Cédric Grolet. Watch to learn more about why these are Eunji's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Antonia Lofaso, celebrity chef TV host, and cookbook author, at her restaurant DAMA in Los Angeles. Antonia talks us through her favorite tools, which include a 10" chef's knife, a Microplane, a portable gas cooker, a set of steel tongs, and a Mandoline slicer. Watch to learn more about why these are Antonia's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Chow-To, Guillermo visits Sarah Lee, founder of Kimbap Lab, and expert in Korean home cooking, to learn how to make Dduk Guk, a rice cake soup traditionally eaten to celebrate the Lunar New Year in Korea. This is a perfect winter soup beyond the holiday. Loaded with soft pillowy rice cakes, delicious garnishes, and a rich beef broth, this is comfort in a bowl.
- What is your gaming claim to fame
- What are the top 10 tech companies
- Should older people do stretching
- What is a bond order of F2
- Do Japanese companies worry about Chinese spy
- Whats your million dollar invention
- Can one Arduino control six stepper motors
- What is Mel Robbins’ 5 second rule
- Why is a hyoid bone unique
- How was your ESE prelims 2019 ECE
- Who proposed the magnetic quantum number
- Are parrots considered fowl
- Why is Donald Trump so sexist
- What is an ADN in nursing
- Is Google overrated
- Can emails be tracked
- Has Undertaker beaten Goldberg