Hi Dan, thanks bucket loads for your article! Very well written and easy to follow!
Wondering if you could help me out? I have a Ford fiesta ghia 2005, about 100,000 km on the clock.
A few months back I noticed my cars radiator fan would keep running once I reached my destination after a long drive (it never really did this before).
After a couple of weeks of this my radiator burst after about 5 minutes driving. The temperature warning light came off and I was able to turn the car off straight away, we let it cool and the mechanic took it away and replaced the radiator.
About a month after that we had a hose burst towards the back of the motor (not sure where exactly). This time the temperature warning light came on and then turned off, so I kept driving (not knowing the pipe burst). I drove about 4km before the light came on solidly, then I stopped and there was still quite a bit of coolant coming out on to the ground. Once again, we let it cool and the mechanic took it away and replaced the pipe.
- Can I test questions
- How are black people treated in Ukraine
- Do Rajasthan have anything else than tourism
- Do Japanese people use 4chan
- What is the formula for thrust force
- How did Sonam Kapoor become so famous
- How much are apartments monthly in canada
- Do children really need lots of friends
- Are odds important in betting correct outcomes
- What is a squib
- How do we help veterans out better
- Can I give NET CSIR exam online
- In which points are scrum alternatives better
- Why are curds not good for diabetics
- What nationality is Sean Bean
- How do I build a professional network
- What did Guru Nanak think of Islam
- What is Zenefits product roadmap for 2016
- Does YouTube promote bullying