Dimensional weight reflects package density, which is the amount of space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight. Dimensional weight may apply to all UPS domestic and international package services.
Determine the package dimensions in inches. For each dimension, measure at the longest point, rounding each measurement to the nearest whole number (for example, 1.00 to 1.49 will be considered 1, and 1.50 to 1.99 will be considered 2).
Multiply the package length (longest side of the package) by the width by the height. The result is the cubic size in inches.
Divide the cubic size in inches by the divisor to calculate the dimensional weight in pounds. Increase any fraction to the next whole pound.
The divisor varies by rate type: 139 for Daily Rates; 166 for Retail Rates.
Dimensional Weight = (L x W x H) ÷ Divisor
L = Length in inches
W = Width in inches
H = Height in inches
Divisor for Daily Rates = 139
Divisor for Retail Rates = 166
- Who is the president of Pakistan 8
- Whats the difference between Marxism and communism
- Where is the Kelpies Monument
- How did you lose your girlfriend
- Why is gravity focused in the centre
- Can any guy wear a hat
- How do you save Minecraft worlds
- Has China shifted from communism to imperialism
- What is rapping
- What metal is the most heat resistant
- What are remedies for Ketu Dasha
- Who wrote The Journey to the West
- What does the Bible say about assertiveness
- Who is the richest kid in Pakistan
- How do you respond to telemarketer calls
- Why did they create the confederate flag
- Is beef steak healthy for you
- Can you sue a bounty hunter
- What does 55 kg mean in pounds
- Hows Dropbox doing in 2016