Is the audience likely to adopt the behavior? Is the current behavior seen as a problem? How engrained or “rewarding” are the current or competing behaviors?
How costly is it (time, effort, resources) for the audience segment to perform the behavior?
How complex is the behavior (does it involve few or several elements)?
How frequently must the behavior be performed?
How compatible is the proposed behavior with the audience’s current practices (is the behavior socially approved)?
Are there major barriers to engaging in the desired behavior? What information, skills, resources and/or access must the audience segment acquire to overcome the barriers and make the desired behavior change?
Are there at least some members of the segment (“doers”) who manage to do the desired behavior? Do they have unusual characteristics?
- Why are Indians immigrating illegally to Canada
- Why should you quit Freelancer and Upwork
- Which self help books have ruined lives
- Are democracy and capitalism really compatible?no_redirect=1
- How many apps are available through iTunes
- Can Kanchanjungha be the best Assamese movie
- Where are passports mailed from
- Whats the best free DNA analysis program
- What are page replacement algorithms
- Who are guys who dont get laid
- Why dont Christians accurately depict Jesus
- Am I eligible for IPM
- What was Jesuss last commandment
- Is Sanya Malhotra hot and sexy
- How good is Graphic Era
- What is SAP CRM module
- How do I learn Apache Pig