Thank you for the screenshot! From my experience with Printful, their API should be fulfilling the orders automatically once the order has been shipped, so it shouldn't require you to mark the orders as fulfilled manually. Given that it shows request fulfillment, I suspect there's a disconnection between our the two systems.
If you click on fulfill, does it mark it as fulfilled? Once you do, does the order appear in Printful? If yes, you should be able to cancel the fulfillment from within the Printful dashboard to ensure you're not double billed. That said, I'd also recommend touching base with Printful support to confirm up why the order is stuck in the unfilled status.
If I missed anything, or if you have any questions, let me know!
Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
- Which branch is the best in RAIT
- How do you transition into an entrepreneur
- Do women have more rights than men
- How is Banasthali Vidyapith for B Pharm
- Why does India refuge Kashmiri separate
- Should the government charge for carbon emissions
- How can I use GitHub
- What is the product of lactose fermentation
- Leaders are not born they are made
- What does an agent mean in networking
- What is the full form of PHC
- What is used to make glass
- Which movie is this 6
- Is MAAC Andheri good for VFX
- Is our life just ours