Meet Your Next Big Obsession: Korean Dramas
Best Korean Dramas On Netflix 2019 K-Drama TV Series
Back in the pre-Golden Era of Television, people used to sit in front of the TV and flip channels for hours, dissatisfied with the offerings of infomercials and TLC reality shows. Now, most of us suffer from the opposite problem. There’s far more good TV than even the most devoted consumer could watch in a lifetime.
Brace yourselves, because your TV-watching life is about to get even more saturated with goodness. Enter the Korean TV show — or, as devotees call them, K-dramas. Once you start watching these Korean shows on Netflix, you’ll find it hard to stop.
Whether you’re watching a period piece or a romantic drama, you’ll find similar elements across the K-drama board. The shows are known for their action-packed narratives, gripping story arcs, pulpy relationships, and, of course, terrifically good-looking lead actors. Plus, unlike American TV shows, you don’t have to fear when, and if, the show will jump the shark. K-dramas are almost all one season, divided up into a manageable number of episodes.
Dive into the world of these addictive mini-series without pressure of committing to a second season. Here are the best places to start.
- Google Is indexing required to rank
- Why is astronomy in Malaysia so underrated
- Why does my dad hate women
- What is a schwannoma
- Do lions eat hawks
- How do I get skins in Minecraft
- How much alcohol should get me drunk
- How do I hang an exterior door
- Do INFJs seem unapproachable
- Can biomass energy be overused
- Why is Jadavpur University so popular
- Was Birdman one long single tracking shot
- Is the blood of all animals red
- Could you full counter a kamehameha
- Should every one be religious