There are tons of side characters in Borderlands 3that players can interact with throughout their journey. Perhaps one of the most beloved, fan favorite characters is Tiny Tina, an explosives expert. Her apperance has a lot of people wondering about Tiny Tina’s age. So, just how old is Tiny Tina in Borderlands 3?
How old is Tiny Tina in Borderlands 3
Tiny Tina has been around the Borderlands series for some time now, making appearances in Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and most recently Borderlands 3. She is a beloved character to many fans because of her explosive loving mannerisms.
See More: Angels and Speed Demons Borderlands 3 | Main mission bug
She may be Tiny and young, but she is fierce and not someone you want to cross. She has a pretty big attitude and demeanor for someone who is so young, but just how old is Tiny Tina in Borderlands 3?
To answer this question, we will have to go back to Borderlands 2, where 2K Games revealed that she was thirteen years old when the game released in 2012. The timeline of the Borderlands series has never been super clear, so we will assume that time works the same in Pandora as it does here on Earth, since it isn’t stated otherwise.
This means that in Borderlands 3, Tiny Tina’s age is 20 years old. Of course this could vary by a couple of months, but it seems that while Tiny Tina is still young, she has certainly grown up a bit since last time players encountered her.
When players first meet Tiny Tina in Borderlands 3, she is dubbed the “Crunk Bunny” who is a prodigy with explosives. While she has aged a little bit, it seems that some things never change. She is still the crazy, explosive loving girl who was has been around the Borderlands series for a long time, and likely will be for years to come.
- What is your easiest healthy recipe
- What do IIT classrooms look like
- What are some famous buildings in Melbourne
- How do we blow up the Sun
- How has Tokyo changed throughout the years
- Is Casey Neistat a hipster
- How do you sell art to someone
- Who is Michael Tanji
- What is tokens in crypto currency trading
- Do software engineers need to know math
- What are database normalization forms
- How big can we make aeroplanes
- Which watch brand has the most prestige
- What happens if you short a transformer
- Which organisation provides quality gastroenterologist email lists
- What does revert mean on Quora
- How do I eat with lip piercings
- Is the army disability pension taxable
- Why is psoriasis difficult to cure
- Is registration compulsory for renewal of passport