By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: December 13, 2016 9:59:49 amKoffee With Karan: Salman Khan is apparently the 50-year-old virgin who can’t live without sex for a month. Go figure!
Salman Khan is still a virgin, say he. Salman Khan can’t go without sex for a month, says brother Arbaaz Khan. Will the real Salman Khan please stand up.
When Salman Khan, along with brothers Arbaaz and Sohail, took Karan Johar’s couch in Koffee With Karan, we were expecting salacious gossip, explosive confessions and some good give-and-take. The show did not disappoint us in any regard. In fact, we will say it out aloud — this may be the best episode of Koffee With Karan which is littered with good episodes.
Read: Here’s why Salman Khan’s brothers don’t want him to get married
In fact, Salman got the perfect response to his ‘I am a Virgin’ statement, which grabbed all the spotlights in the fourth season of Koffee With Karan, and it came from none other than brother Arbaaz on the show’s 100th episode.
In the much awaited rapid fire segment, the Dabangg producer was asked to name one actor from Bollywood, who cannot win this particular challenge and gives him options. When asked who can never win ‘No sex for a month’ challenge, Arbaaz could not help but look at his Bhaijaan, while laughing aloud. Now this was ironic, at least after the 50-year-old actor’s controversial statement last time!
The other statements included who can never win a challenge of not talking for a month to which, Arbaaz said Kangana Ranaut. The next option was ‘No gossip for a month’ to which he took Kareena Kapoor Khan’s name.
Watch: Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan get candid
In the last question, host Karan Johar asked Arbaaz to name the star who can’t win ‘No gymming for a month’ challenge; he again took the ‘Sultan’ star’s name.
So, to sum it up all, Salman has a big no for, as KJo stated, ‘No workout and no make out!’
For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
- How did ancient civilizations domesticate wheat
- What does tourist attraction mean
- Why teachers are aggressive to some students
- What is a cold sandwich
- What is Edward Seguin known for
- Does Revital have any side effects
- Which Indian startups are hiring PHP developers
- Whats your preferred coffee maker
- How do I connect with FASTag
- How powerful was the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar
- What fertilizer is best for trees
- What are reviews of Louis Vuitton Neverfull
- Is Acer V3 575G a good laptop
- Is anyone here knowledgeable of Kabbalah
- What is multilevel indexing
- How did technology change the world
- Is hunting in the United States illegal
- Does anyone found darkness in the Sun
- How can I remove nose blackheads