I need help figuring out how to successfully redirect while including Analytics code.
The code for that redirect file:
This works as a redirect only if I don't include my Analytics code. I've tried moving the code around with no change.
QUESTION How can I add a redirect, of any kind, and still be able to track with Google Analytics?
I've tried PHP redirects with no success and am pretty sure htaccess redirects wont help although I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks for any help. Doesn't have to be JS, please, any input is welcome if you know of a solution.
asked Jan 1 '12 at 9:12
6,52499 gold badges3434 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- What is your review of Peshawar Pakistan
- What is the pH of sodium bicarbonate
- How do you get 1 000 dollars
- What is a concierge MVP
- Could you do math as a hobby
- Have you tried creating blogs
- Where do you meet a millionaire
- How do solvents and solutes differ
- Are pilot YouTubers breaking any rules
- What is an alternative to TeamViewer
- How many Hz does a human hear
- How do I become better at Bargaining
- Does 1 farad capacitor exist
- What is battery backup time
- What are some must eats in Chennai
- How did AdRoll get traction
- Why do single people give relationship advice
- What is the Chinese word for major
- What does Garwali Baharwali mean