Learn how to use the Algebra Calculator to check your answers to algebra problems.
Example ProblemSolve 2x+3=15.
How to Check Your Answer with Algebra Calculator
First go to the Algebra Calculator main page.
Type the following:
- First type the equation 2x+3=15.
- Then type the @ symbol.
- Then type x=6.
Clickable DemoTry entering 2x+3=15 @ x=6 into the text box.
After you enter the expression, Algebra Calculator will plug x=6 in for the equation 2x+3=15: 2(6)+3 = 15.
The calculator prints "True" to let you know that the answer is right.
More ExamplesHere are more examples of how to check your answers with Algebra Calculator. Feel free to try them now.
Need Help?Please feel free to Ask MathPapa if you run into problems.
- How much does 1 000 Robux cost
- Are luaus cultural appropriation
- Is Nimses a scam
- Why did Hitler invade Warsaw
- What is happiness without your loved ones
- Is recruitment consultancy profitable business
- Why cant a person’s IQ be increased
- What is the science behind cooking tips
- How was Julius Caesar a bad politician
- What factors contribute to skin color
- Why is the smell of toluene attractive
- Whos Chaoyue Yang
- What causes black eye floaters
- Who killed Shisui Uchiha
- What is nationalism for Karl Marx
- Is PM Modi afraid of unscripted questions
- How fake are Kpop interviews
- Which is better commerce or computer science