Located just west of the George S. Eccles 2002 Legacy Bridge and adjacent to the Fort Douglas TRAX stop, the George S. Eccles Student Life Center connects student life with academic life and creates a more engaged campus community. This is your place for recreation, relaxation, and socializing!
Amenities include a 50-meter pool, indoor and outdoor leisure pools, large indoor hot tub/spa, 320-yard indoor running track, bouldering & 4-story climbing wall, 15,000 square foot fitness center, outdoor mezzanine, outdoor fire pit, 5 sport courts, racquetball courts, 4 group fitness studios, and a combative room.
Additional amenities include a branch of the University Federal Credit Union, Freshen’s Cafe, the Center for Student Wellness, and Athletic Training.
- How popular is Donald Trump
- What is semantic analysis
- What scared you most about growing up
- What is proof by counterexample
- What was the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Can you microwave spaghetti squash
- How do you increase prolactin
- What are the research ideas for microservices
- What fictional language have you mastered
- What happens if I jailbreak my iPhone
- Why is JDBC used
- Can we see Mars from the ISS
- When does a cafe become a restaurant
- What might happen to jon snow
- What is your opinion on McDonalds food
- What is SaaS in Salesforce
- How can I earn from writing poetry
- Is hunting in the United States illegal