Can you share with us some screenshots about "had to made a bunch of adjustments"? In which step do you encounter some issues?
Make sure the original notebooks in your consumer OneDrive are normal. You can try the steps again to see the outcome. For those former exported and un-packed notebooks, you can delete them as the original ones are still in consumer OneDrive. You may also delete those moved/shared ones which generated during the former migration in your OneDrive for Business library.
Moreover, after migration, the notebook in your OneDrive for Business library should be like notebook.one. We can open it in OneNote Online and OneNote desktop application.
Note:Make sure sign into OneNote desktop application with your work/school account for OneDrive for Business.
If the issue persists, I'd like to confirm the following things:
1.Do you use the default OneNote app in Windows 10 or OneNote 2013/2016?
2.The screenshots of error messages during the migration. And the error messages if you cannot open them in OneNote Online and OneNote desktop application.
Thanks for your time.
1 person was helped by this reply·
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Ecology What do ecologists think of astrobiology
- Do lawyers hate when the law changes
- What is conscious sedation used for
- What bandwagon do you regret jumping on
- Why should I never freeze a steak
- Why do teachers hate weed
- Was Galileo the inventor of the telescope
- How do people get over bad experiences?no_redirect=1
- Will 4G phones work in 2020
- What skills would my hitman character need
- What are Hints for long marriages
- What Chinese dialect is this
- How does seebeck effect work in semiconductors
- Why cant we kill people without consequences
- What is a money greed thought