Electronics Engineering Overview
Electronic technology is intricately-woven into many sectors of industry which effects our daily lives. Every year, new and exciting communications in wired, wireless, and satellite services impact devices and machines which change the way people live, work, and play. It’s a dynamic environment that requires professionals to sustain its progress. Wired phone and Cable TV, cellular, Broadband, mobile internet and satellite tv are all impacted by electronic engineering technology. The investment in automated manufacturing also is changing the demands for a skilled workforce. Increasing demand for these services creates the need for technicians with skills to assist these growing sectors of the world economy.
Engineering technologists play a critical role, serving as a nexus between engineers and technicians. From conception to design, development, testing, and production, they are essential to the production process.
If you’re a critical thinker who enjoys putting things together and integrating multiple systems, then a degree in Electronics Engineering could be the beginning of your new career. ECPI University's Electronics Engineering Technology degree is a skills-based degree with hands on labs, simulations, and faculty with industry experience. Through ECPI University’s year-round schedule, you can earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology with a concentration in Electronics Engineering Technology in just 2.5 years.
- Where can I get outsourcing projects
- Where was Jesus when he went missing
- How do wet clothes dry
- Why were Malcolm Tupac and Biggie killed
- What is steps per epoch
- Is FIP contagious to other cats
- Is Einstein field equation a perfect equation
- What is a diamond cut
- How safe are voice assistants
- What are the ten rules for psychotherapists
- Which fruit has vitamin K
- Why Nez important to American history
- Can a US citizen buy a minigun
- Why do some people have gray eyes
- Is neuroscience and philosophy closely related