Hi santosh, i think you remember your given mail id right. because we can do only if you have your email id which you have given while registering in https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/ser... online form.
if you don't know even that given mail id then contact them
email id:- [email protected]
contact number:- customer support at 011-39340000,mon-sat(10am - 6pm) 011-23344787, chennai customer care 044-25300000.
so once you login into your given mail id and then search for [email protected] or irctc username something like this. so that you can see list of mails that have sent from this irctc site. so in this check activation link and message with username which irctc have sent while you registered for first time. i'm saying all this because you can find your username or login id.
once you get your username. i think you know how to get your password by just clicking on forgotten your password in login page here is that link.
you can find your username in your given mail id. you can find this because you can change your password but you can't change your username. here you can scroll down to see conformation message image shown by irctc and they have mentioned everything in that read that message in that received mail
i answered your question if you have any question reply me here i will try to help you. Thank You :-)
- What is the Banker’s algorithm?no_redirect=1
- How do you calculate the bearing capacity
- How do you cut rosemary sprigs
- What are the free tutorials for SAS
- Should a teenager avoid energy drinks Why
- How does big data acquisition work
- Which do you prefer breakfast or brunch
- Is FIP contagious to other cats
- Are scorpions immune to other scorpions venom
- What makes man mysterious
- Why is latent heat required
- How is AI research funded
- Are all the James Bond movies connected
- Can we eat chicken lamb beef etc
- Should criminals lose their citizenship
- Can you fire a veteran
- What happend to the wankel engine
- What sugar is present in milk