Yes- - generally had a really time in Lahore
Shopping - was fantastic - there was shops everywhere! ..... and the the row of restaurants in the old Anarkali - superb - defitnatley comes alive in the evening - the really good thing about this row of eating places is that the road is closed to traffic - so there are no fumes whilst you are eating outside...
I found the hustle and bustle of Lahore absolutely amazing and have to confess have never seen so many people and traffic that was something else - all the fumes.....
There is always something to do......
On a matter of caution - All tourists be aware of individuals on the streets offering money exhange service. They really try to fleece you - they have calculators that are wrongly programmed that knocks off 25% for commission - SCANDALOUS... yet they say they are charging 1.5% commission... They tried it with me - but good job I am ok with figures and worked out their scam!
Some advise - - dont use these guys on the street - find a bank or a shop exchange shop - If you have to use these - NEVER give them your money first - ask them to work out what they gonna give you and do a quick work out yourself as most mobiles have calculators.
But again on a positive note - first time I have been - thoroughly enjoyed and very true what most poeple say - Lahore is Lahore!!
- WHAT A BEST ONLINE SHOPPING SITES
- What are demand factors
- Which Netflix show made you love Netflix
- What are some quick diced lamb recipes
- What colors do snakes see
- Can you solve mathematical problems
- How do you write scientific names
- Do you think yoga will relax me
- Are actors in our country overrated
- Who can see my bookmarks on Skype
- What is most beautiful in Ujjain
- What does disconnect me do
- What are some melodious German songs
- Will Germany ever start a war again
- Is it wrong to want it all