The National Institute of Fashion Technology, a premier academic institute of design, management and technology, aims at establishing the benchmark for the quality of professionals that go into the fashion industry. The Institute provides comprehensive and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment to impart both practical and theoretical training. The facilities and services offered to the students allow them the freedom to experiment and generate creative ideas.
Lively and vibrant campuses are complemented with facilities that equal the best in the world at NIFT. Creative architecture and spaciousness defines all NIFT buildings, which house fully equipped lecture rooms, design studios and laboratories, resource centres, activity centres and hostels. The education structure emphasises hands-on experience through practical set-ups and state-of-the-art technology.
High Quality Lecture Rooms
Well-equipped classrooms use advanced teaching methodology, designed for highly interactive sessions.
IT Savvy Education
The success of fashion professionals rests on their ability to integrate Fashion and Information Technology in a meaningful way. IT support is a critical feature at all NIFT centres and the computer labs are equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software.
The National Resource Centre at New Delhi and the Resource Centre at each NIFT centre are pillars of information and knowledge management. Each Resource Centre has an integrated collection of print, visual and creative material resources: the only systematically documented source of information available in India for study of international and contemporary Indian fashion. The Resource Centres also provide information services to the design community, industry practitioners and entrepreneurs.
The collections at the RCs include:
- Books and periodicals
- National and international fashion and textile journals
- International collections of YSL, Chanel, Armani, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, etc.
- Indian collections of Ritu Kumar, Hemant Trivedi, Rohit Bal, Sunit Verma, etc., and collections of NIFT students
- Textile collections
- Reference Service
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Bibliographic Service
- Indexing Service
- Circulation service.
- Reprographics Service.
- Colour Service.
NIFT Bengaluru also provides other facilities like canteen, library, cafe, music room, gym, hostel for girls, basket ball , badminton courts & bus facilities.
- Are you less attractive than your partner
- Why is liquidity important in a bank
- What is goal line technology
- Whats wrong with frozen food
- Why is China hungry for conflict
- What are the hindrances in regenerative braking
- What is geometry really in mathematics
- Do spiders want in my bed
- How did Sauron hire mercenaries
- How photosynthesis is done
- Can snakes move on glass
- Do sociopaths accept death
- Do antidepressants work
- Can someone help in writing selenium code
- What are disadvantages of secret diplomacy
- What do you regret saying no to?no_redirect=1
- What is palilalia