Braille is a system used by people who are visually impaired to write and read. The Braille system was invented by Louis Braille, who was blind at early ages but good at learning. In 1825, inspired by a military code used by soldiers to communicate at night without lights, he invented the non linear writing system. In Braille’s system, each letter consists of six dot positions arranged in two columns with three dots each. Different letters are represented by the numbers and positions of raised dots.It should be noted that the first ten letters of the alphabet in Braille system also represent 10 digits, namely, 1 to nine and 0. So how do you differentiate a digit or a letter in text? Well, there is a special symbol called “Number Follows”, which always precedes a symbol that indicating a digit. These is also another symbol called “Capital Letter” that functions similarly, indicating the following letter is in capital. Below is the alphabet of Braille.
By using the Braille font tool below, you can easily convert or translate your text into braille writing. If you print them out and then put a tiny drop of glue on each “raised” dot, you can make real braille.Notes: Our Braille font below contains 26 English letters and 10 digits as well as a few punctuations. The “Number Follows” symbol and the “Capital Letter” symbol we mentioned above can be obtained respectively by typing “#” and typing “@”. For example, if you want to write number 9, you just type #9; If you want to write A, you need to type @A. If you get errors or suggestions, please contact us.
Create text-based logos or images with Braille Font
Below is a collection of braille font. The following tool will convert your desired text into images using braille font. Simply enter your text, select your desired color and size, and hit GENERATE button. You can save your image by right-clicking on the image, or get codes to embed your images on the web by clicking on the EMBED button.
- How do you rate Rado watches
- Should USA leave Paris climate agreement
- Do you think that money equals happiness
- How do call centers get new clients
- What was the point of Jon Snow
- How many NUS graduates are in Singapore
- Whats the safest cheap car
- Can you auto follow users on Instagram
- What are the different types of waste
- Why am I in distress
- What should I search on the internet
- Does Capgemini take undergraduates
- Is software engineering good
- What is the bedroom wall light design
- How will be sensex calculated
- What is Uhtoff s Syndrome
- What does main tenu samjhawan ki mean
- Is deodorant bad for the body