Everybody wants to be successful in life. People want to be rich, have a lot of friends, and become famous. However, what if instead of being rich with money, you were rich with family and people who cared about you? What if instead of having a lot of friends, you had a lot of happiness and health in your life?
Many people forget that money and fame do not lead you to the top. Having friends and family who truly care about you and obtaining a raw happiness from just living life are really what matters in my opinion. It all depends on people's values and morals.
Some people will say that money is what makes the world 'round. This is true. Unfortunately, money is a big factor in how we live our lives in today's day in age. However, money is not everything. While money can buy you a mansion, it cannot buy you a family to live in it.
When we think about success, we tend to think about these material items, but how sad would it be not not have anyone to enjoy them with? Life is supposed to be spent with the ones you love and care about. If money gets in the way of that, then maybe it is time to reassess your priorities in life.
- Can I change Cdma SIM into wcdma
- How useful is bone cement
- Who is the CM of ARUNACHAL PRADESH
- Why is NDTV against Narendra Modi
- Was the Prophet Muhammad Hindu before
- How much plutonium is in a nuke?no_redirect=1
- Which programming language is used for macOS
- When is treason a patriotic act
- What are the best investments for 2017
- Is Pythons library celery over engineered
- Why is Snapchat worth more than WhatsApp
- How do you get intercranial haemorrhage
- How can I choose my first longboard
- Will China solve its pollution problems
- What is BTC s next move